I love my school; therefore I do love and respect her uniform. It is essential for every child to come to schools wearing the correct uniform, on class days, and at school functions.
- Any child wearing any other dress will not be allowed to attend school. There must be uniformity in pattern and length. If children attend school without uniform, they are liable to be sent home at their parent's own risk.
- School uniform forbids the use of Jewellery, henna/mehandi or make up.
- Finger nails must be cut short and kept clean. They must not be adorned by nail varnish.
- Hair styles must be becoming of school girls. Hair should be plaited. No fancy cut, no plucking of eye -brows. Action will be taken at the discretion of the principal, in case of disobedience.
- Personal cleanliness and hygiene are greatly recommended. Every pupil must come to school neat and clean. House marks will be deducted, if any girl comes to school in incomplete uniform.
Track suit, House T. Shirts and House Badge are allowed when there is Mass P. T. Black Leather Shoes, red socks, P. T. Shoes (White) Red Blazer with C.J.M. Crest on pocket. Red Mufler/Cap, Red Gloves are allowed if it is necessary.Parents are requested to co-operate with the School Authorities in this matter, as also in seeing to it, that their children are always neat and tidy, wearing complete uniforms which are clean, and strictly according to the School pattern.